LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
(participation by invitation only)
- Debora Revoltella: Corporate Bankruptcies – Missing or Hiding?
- Dubravko Mihaljek: Monetary and Fiscal Policies: Year 2 of the Pandemic
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré: Monetary and Fiscal Policies: too Close for Comfort?
- Christian Kopf: The State is Back to Stay?
- Christine Gartner: The ERM II as a Preparatory Phase for Euro Adoption
- György Szapáry: The State is Back to Stay? Yes, It Must
- Elga Bartsch, Agnes Bénassy-Quéré, Giancarlo Corsetti and Xavier Debrun: Stronger Together: A Reassessment of the Mix Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Iftekhar Hasan, Suk-Joong Kim, Panagiotis N. Politsidis and Eliza Wu: Syndicated Bank Lending and Rating Downgrades: When Do Sovereign Ceiling Policies Really Matter?
- Marco Buti and István P. Székely: Building-back Better after the Covid-19 Crisis in Europe: The Twin Transition and Divergence
- Domagoj Šelebaj and Matej Bule: Effects of Grants from EU Funds on Business Performance of Non-financial Corporations in Croatia
PANEL DISCUSSION III: ERM II: from waiting room to fitness centre?
- Ettore Dorrucci, Michael Fidora, Christine Gartner and Tina Žumer: The European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM II) as a Preparatory Phase for Euro Adoption: The Case of Bulgaria and Croatia