In case you are interested in purchasing any of the listed banknote sets or commemorative coin issues, the Croatian National Bank has its own sales outlet at:
Franje Račkog br. 5
10 000 Zagreb
Counter opening hours on work days: 9 am to 1 pm.
You can examine all issues in detail, receive additional information and make your purchase at the sales outlet.
In case you would like to make your purchase on the basis of a previously delivered pro-forma invoice for the number of items and issues of your choice, please refer to the following address:
Trg hrvatskih velikana 3
10 000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 45 64 500
Fax: +385 1 46 10 549
The order shall be a binding offer made by the buyer to the CNB to enter into a purchase contract. The buyer shall provide in the order as a minimum the following information:
- name and surname,
- address of domicile / normal place of residence,
- OIB (personal identification number) or VAT number (for foreign buyers), where the subject of purchase is investment gold,
- e-mail address (where applicable),
- the quantity and name of the numismatic item to be purchased,
- the desired manner of delivery of the numismatic item (by post or pickup at the CNB premises at the address referred to in item (4.1) of the General terms and conditions).
If the buyer, in the case of delivery by post, wishes to have the delivery to an address other than the address specified above, the buyer shall specify such delivery address.
An order that does not include the above-mentioned information will be considered incomplete and will not be considered.
Upon receiving your order, we will provide you with a pro-forma invoice. The delivery will ensue after payment.
Before submitting your order, please read the General Terms and Conditions and their provisions that apply to the replacement of commemorative coins in circulation. The General Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the agreement on the purchase and sales of numismatics, investment gold and numismatic sets issued by the Croatian National Bank and concluded between the Croatian National Bank and consumers.